Here you will find articles related to the Trinity and answering Unitarian arguments.
The Trinity Series
Need a place to start to understand why Trinitarians believe what they do? Below are links to a 12-part series on what the Trinity is and why Christians have believed that God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit since the very beginning of the existence of Christianity.
Also included here is a primer on what the Trinity actually is, biblically, as a sort of outline to help understand the overall picture. Bookmark this page if you need a place to send someone with questions about this foundational teaching about the nature of God as He has revealed Himself in His Scriptures.
The Biblical Definition of the Trinity
Intro: The Arguments for the Trinity
- Yahweh is Unique
- The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are Distinct Persons
- The Holy Spirit, a True Person
- The Deity of the Persons – Section 1: The Father and the Spirit
- The Deity of the Persons – Section 2: The Son
- The Deity of the Persons – Section 3: More of the Son
- The Deity of the Persons – Section 4: Still More of the Son
- How the Old Testament Prepared God’s People for the Trinity – Section 1: Plurality in One God
- How the Old Testament Prepared God’s People for the Trinity – Section 2: The Word of Yahweh
- How the Old Testament Prepared God’s People for the Trinity – Section 3: The Name of Yahweh
- How the Old Testament Prepared God’s People for the Trinity – Section 4: The Angel of Yahweh
- The Proper Understanding Defense
Answering Unitarian Arguments
This is a series answering the most common arguments against the Trinity from the “Biblical Unitarian” perspective.
- The Argument from Logic
- The Argument from Jewish Unitarianism
- The Argument from Scriptures Teaching One God
- The Argument from Scriptures that Describe Jesus as a Distinct Person or as a Human Being
- The Argument from History
- The Shaliach Defense
- The Word Study Defense