I’ve been hit with the dreaded “five things we don’t know about you” tag, by Dominic Bnonn Tennant. So, here they are. And okay, a lot of people may know these things, but probably not any readers who don’t know me personally.
1. I used to be pursuing a music career with a band called Redmark. We still play a bit, here and there, sometimes all together, and sometimes just me and my friend, Zack.
2. Since the time I was engaged to my wife, just over a year ago, we’ve owned five cars and borrowed or rented thousands. I hope a string of bad cars doesn’t hit you like it hit us.
3. I was in all-state choir in Washington during my sophomore and senior years of high school.
4. I can tell you where every fast-food restaurant is in Boise and what kind it is, even though I don’t go to them anymore since I married such a good cook. 🙂
5. I’ve been to India and Thailand on a mission trip and honeymoon, respectively.
So, now, it’s my turn. I hereby tag:
1 thought on “Tagged and Bagged”
Your link to James White is broken, although kudos for being daring enough to tag him…
Comments are closed.